Corridor Platforms : The Next Gen of Digital Decisioning
In this fast-paced digital era, elevating your analytical sophistication isn’t just an option but an imperative. With Corridor Platforms’ state-of-the-art Decision and Analytics workflow automation and advanced real-time decisioning capabilities, we ensure that you are equipped to win, always.
Left Shift Decisioning, a Key Differentiator for Banks to Be Nimble
There has been a dramatic shift during the last 10 years towards digital only originations for credit. Customers are asking for real-time decisioning, with instantaneous approvals for contextual offers and services. Banks need to be able to react quickly to these dynamics to stay competitive.
First Digital Era Credit Recession : New Challenges will Shape the Future
Banks need to urgently upgrade their digital decisioning capabilities to stay competitive & win in marketplace. This webinar covers key challenges and practical strategies for building long term capabilities in-house.
A Prescriptive Playbook to Manage Credit Risk in Uncertain times
The blog articulates:
– A practitioners framework to evaluate risk, leveraging front-line experiences from the great recession
– Prescriptive guidelines in risk management processes and technology to navigate the current crisis
Webinar by Oliver Wyman & Corridor on navigating crisis using next-gen decision capabilities
Webinar covers practitioner guidance on Covid-centric data sources & Corridor platform capabilities to:
– Enhance governance
– Accelerate decision lifecycle
– Develop systematic monitoring. (Passcode-422880)
Webinar slides on navigating crisis using next-gen decision capabilities
Slides related to the webinar capture:
– COVID specific data sources (Pandemic Navigator)
– Banks pain points
– Platform architecture & use cases
– 8-12 week workplan for crisis response
Model Management in Banking during the Crisis – A Corridor Platform driven approach
The blog discusses Corridor capabilities to address the gaps in model risk processes:
– Using new data safely
– Systematic model monitoring
– Addressing manual validation processes
– Moving models to production quickly
Transforming Banking Decisions – the need for Speed and Agility with Governance.
The blog discusses the end-to-end decision cycle for underwriting on Corridor with focus on:
– Data governance
– Model governance & monitoring
– Layered strategies with impact assessment
– Policy orchestration for production