A Prescriptive Playbook to Manage Credit Risk in Uncertain times
The blog articulates:
– A practitioners framework to evaluate risk, leveraging front-line experiences from the great recession
– Prescriptive guidelines in risk management processes and technology to navigate the current crisis
First Digital Era Credit Recession : New Challenges will Shape the Future
Banks need to urgently upgrade their digital decisioning capabilities to stay competitive & win in marketplace. This webinar covers key challenges and practical strategies for building long term capabilities in-house.
Webinar by Oliver Wyman & Corridor on navigating crisis using next-gen decision capabilities
Webinar covers practitioner guidance on Covid-centric data sources & Corridor platform capabilities to:
– Enhance governance
– Accelerate decision lifecycle
– Develop systematic monitoring. (Passcode-422880)
Webinar slides on navigating crisis using next-gen decision capabilities
Slides related to the webinar capture:
– COVID specific data sources (Pandemic Navigator)
– Banks pain points
– Platform architecture & use cases
– 8-12 week workplan for crisis response
Model Management in Banking during the Crisis – A Corridor Platform driven approach
The blog discusses Corridor capabilities to address the gaps in model risk processes:
– Using new data safely
– Systematic model monitoring
– Addressing manual validation processes
– Moving models to production quickly
Webinar by Oliver Wyman and Corridor to assess impact of Covid-19 on Consumer credit
The webinar discusses the expected impact of Covid-19 on Consumer credit specifically:
– Unsecured credit (Cards and Installment loans),
– Car Loans.
It also suggests remedial steps from experts.
Transforming Banking Decisions – the need for Speed and Agility with Governance.
The blog discusses the end-to-end decision cycle for underwriting on Corridor with focus on:
– Data governance
– Model governance & monitoring
– Layered strategies with impact assessment
– Policy orchestration for production
Implementing a Prospecting Policy to Optimize offers to Prospects based on lifetime profitability
The blog illustrates how optimization driven strategies using custom frameworks can be used to create custom offers at prospect level.
Credit Line Increase – A Proactive Customer Management Approach on Corridor Platform
The blog articulates:
– Ease of rapidly building a sophisticated CLI policy on Corridor Platforms
– Creating a competitive advantage in the marketplace for the banks to retain and grow customers.
Digital Decisioning Challenges for Credit Unions and Community Banks in Recession
Blog Summary – To compete in today’s market, mid-tier banks and credit unions must transform their decisioning capability to meet customers’ heightened digital lending expectations.