Corridor Platforms, Inc. (“Company”, “we” or “us”), is committed to respecting your online privacy and recognizing your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“PII”) you share with us based on applicable data protection laws and regulations. This privacy notice describes our approach to privacy, what data we are collecting, how we are processing it, why we are collecting your personal data and your rights relating to such personal data shared with us.
In this privacy notice, we would also provide information about different or higher jurisdiction-specific standards that apply in those particular locations.
1. What Personal Data We Collect and How We Collect It
For the purposes of this privacy statement, ‘Personal data is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of us.’
Depending upon the Site(s)/apps and context, the information is shared by you or automatically collected whenever you visit our sites/apps:
Contact Information: Name, phone number, address, city, state, postal/zip code, and email address.
On the ‘Contact Us’ page: We use the contact information you submit to enable us to respond to a general or business inquiry made by you, or on behalf of the company that you represent.
Social media widgets: Our Sites and applications may include social media features connected with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and others. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
2.Why do we collect this information?
Unless otherwise provided in the Policy, we may use personal data collected from the Sites/Apps in various ways including:
- To facilitate or fulfill the information, products or services you have requested
- To contact the user for confirming your registration on our website
- To educate you about us, our products and services or to understand your interest to improvise the content and performance of our Sites/Apps
- For maintenance of high quality and standards of products and services
- For internal business operations including:
- Reviews and data analysis for the website (e.g., to determine the number, category of visitors to specific pages within the website)
- To manage, operate, maintain and secure our Sites/Apps, network system, and other assets and to customize/personalize your experience with us, which may include displaying content based upon your preferences
- For the purposes of analyzing the use of the Sites/Apps, enabling and monitoring your use of our Sites, /Apps operating our Sites/Apps, ensuring the security of our Sites/Apps, for maintaining back-ups of our databases
- To help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Sites/Apps
- To comply with our legal obligations or as otherwise permitted by law
- To investigate potential breaches, or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, the users of our sites/apps or others
- For any other purpose necessary or incidental to our business
- For any other purpose for which you give your consent
In the event we use your personal data for other purposes, not specified above, we will inform you about the specific purposes for processing your personal data and, when required, our basis for doing so at the time we collect the personal data from you to the extent required by law.
For the purposes of clarity, we may also use your personal data in combination with information we obtain from third parties about you for the same purposes described above.
2. Lawful basis for processing personal data.
The Company utilizes or processes the personal data it has acquired from you based on any of the below mentioned legal bases:
- Consent: Where we process personal data based on consent, you will have the option to opt-out and will have the ability to withdraw your consent at any time. If at any point you wish to unsubscribe from any of our communications or opt-out of our services or in case of any queries/concerns with regards to your personal data processed by us, kindly feel free to contact us at [email protected].
- Legitimate interests: Wherever necessary for our legitimate interests, such as conducting and developing our business, meeting and anticipating the requirements of our current and prospective customers, appropriate controls to ensure our website, processes, and procedures are running effectively, for the prevention and detection of fraud, for Information Technology (IT) security purposes.
The Company has implemented technological and operational security processes to protect information from loss, misuse, alteration, or unintentional destruction. While no security measure can guarantee against compromise, the Company regularly reviews and updates its security measures in accordance with industry standards, in an effort to provide appropriate security for all information held by the Company.
4. Third Party Links.
5. To whom we share your information with.
We may share the Personal data collected from the Sites/Apps with third parties as outlined in this section.
Our parent business, subsidiaries, joint ventures, group of firms, and affiliated companies. These entities may use this information for the aforementioned purposes.
We may disclose your personal data in response to any notification, order, inquiry, demand, request, or other communication from a law enforcement agency that requires or mandates the disclosure of such personal data, or in accordance with applicable laws.
Changes in Corporate Structure
In the event that the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets, or if it files for bankruptcy, your information may be transferred as part of such transaction. We keep a copy of such information.
We DO NOT use or disclose Information for purposes other than as mentioned in this Policy, except with the consent of the user providing such Information or as required by law.
6. Data storage and retention.
Your personal data processed by the Company are kept in a form which permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed in line with legal, regulatory, contractual or statutory obligations as applicable. At the expiry of such periods, your personal data will be deleted or archived to comply with legal/contractual retention obligations or in accordance with applicable statutory limitation periods.
How to submit a request.
You may submit a request to exercise your rights by emailing us at [email protected]
7. Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, the Company and the Site do not recognize DNT.
8. Contact us and information regarding complaints.
Please contact us with any concerns you may have. You can contact us by writing to us at [email protected]
9. Modifications to Statement.
The Company reserves the right to change, modify, or update this statement at any time. We indicate the date of the current statement below, so you know when it was last updated. Continued use of the website after any such revision or modification constitutes your acceptance of the privacy statement as so revised or modified, where permitted by law.